Monday, December 21, 2009

What is better, to hand wash the car or to use the automatic car washer?

It's better to wash it by hand. An automatic car wash brushes putt's small scratches and dulls the finish on the car. Only take it threw a automatic car wash if you're car is covered with a lot of dirt, or is covered in thick rock slat. Or take it threw if the temp is below 40 degrees. If you wash your car by hand buy a Mr. Clean Auto Dry Car Washing System. I use it and I'm very satisfied with the results i get from it.What is better, to hand wash the car or to use the automatic car washer?
If you do it right Hand washing is better.What is better, to hand wash the car or to use the automatic car washer?
It's actually better to go to a brushless automatic car wash. If you live where your car gets a gritty dirt/mud on it, you will scratch your finish by rubbing it with a cloth. It just grinds the paint with the gritty stuff.
its cheaper and it does alot better job to hand wash your car.


automatic car washers in my opinion always miss spots and never do a good job.
if u want to save some money do a hand wash
does it really matter? If you are lazy and have extra money to burn then take it to a car wash if you are have energy and not much money or are just an anal person like so many people are with thier cars (which are the worst investment you can make just use it to get you places) then wash it yourself. Personally I dont give a rip what my car looks like as long as it is running good and is not a danger to me or others on the raod I dont even wash my car only when it rains out I get my car cleaned. But I drive a 99 grand prix so not quite the expensive car.
I think it is better to hand wash the car, but make sure your water pressure is real good, you have to get the mud and gunk under the wheel wells and the car wash don't do such a good job there. I like the car wash in the winter though since the hose freezes but always hand wash all summer!
Hand wash is better, you can uses less abrasive cleaners and stuff. But that takes a lot of time.





I would recommend automatic car wash most of the time and a detail hand wash once per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment