Monday, December 21, 2009

In Los Angeles, is there a car wash facility where I can HAND WASH my car? Not with spray nozzles....?

I don't like to use the coin-operated spray-nozzle car washes that are on every block. I prefer to hand wash my car, with my hands, my own towels, my own soap, then wax it with my own stuff. I just want to use someone else's water hook-up because I can't wash my car at my apartment complex.In Los Angeles, is there a car wash facility where I can HAND WASH my car? Not with spray nozzles....?
I have seen some facilities that have either the spray gun OR a soft brush on a pole that squirts soap suds while cleaning the car. You can then rinse with the spray gun, or


just use the gun to wet and rinse. WHATEVER way you want to go.In Los Angeles, is there a car wash facility where I can HAND WASH my car? Not with spray nozzles....?
go find a water hook up

No comments:

Post a Comment