Thursday, December 24, 2009

How should I go about starting a car washing business by hand?

I want to start a small car washing business I plan on hanging up sign promoting the business then when someone calls I'm going to catch the bus with all my car washing equipment and wash their car how should I go about getting the waterHow should I go about starting a car washing business by hand?
I'm not sure if this will work for you or not,but you can't carry a lot of stuff on the bus so just be selective what you take with you . Get a bag and just take the rags, brushes soap and tire cleaner and cleaner for the interior. Just plan everything you will need to have. I would lower the price of the actual car wash since you will be using the water and hose at the customers house. Stress that by your washing the car at the customers home its less likely any damage would happen to the vehicle. Good luck, if you put forth an effort I'm betting you'll do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment