Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you prefer an automated car wash,or take the wash wand in hand yourself?

..and how often do you wash your vehicle? thanks alot*Do you prefer an automated car wash,or take the wash wand in hand yourself?
I must admit that I'm pretty lazy when it comes to washing my car myself. I would much rather go through an auto-wash place.


Although it seems hardly worth it, since I drive to work on the hi-way 50km away from my home.


So by the time I get back in the evening (after driving a total of 100km that day) my car is just as dirty as before!Do you prefer an automated car wash,or take the wash wand in hand yourself?
my hubby washes the cars like every weekend
hand wash it.
If I'm in a hurry, it's the car wash. Otherwise, I wash it every week myself.
I used to wash my car myself but not any more ..it really makes me tired ..maybe its because the cold weather ..


to answer your question...


I prefer to wash my car myself but I actually havent for a long time !
I rarely wash my car. It's not that I don't love and respect my car (you listening carrie, I luv you baby) but it is very old, and I kind of think it doesn't matter. The paint job isn't of great quality any more. But when I do, I hand wash it in one of those little drive up deals.
Hand was only for me. Those automated car wash leaves brush lines on the car, not a good thing. I wash my car only when needed depending on the weather, sometimes it needs it daily sometimes, once a month
Automated....I was my car once or twice a week depending on the weather. I have it detailed every 3 months

No comments:

Post a Comment