Monday, December 21, 2009

If you have a car when did you last wash it, ? hand or car wash?

my monte gets hand washed once a week, the others, every time it rainsIf you have a car when did you last wash it, ? hand or car wash?
You just reminded me, i MUST get my car washed!!!!





Last year, i lived on a farm that had a half-mile long muddy, bumpy track and sometimes got stuck in the mud ugghhh!! So i never saw the point in washing it only to get it all thick with mud the next day!!





However, I don't live there now, and have got out of the habit of washing my car. Although it is so much cleaner than it ever was even going months without a wash!. Last time i washed it was just after i moved from the farm last Autumn and i took it through the car wash (it was inches thick with mud).





I prefer the car wash. I wonder if it's cheaper than washing by hand if on a water meter? I dunno really. But i never seem to find the time or inclination to wash my car by hand. There's always something to do in the house first!!!If you have a car when did you last wash it, ? hand or car wash?
I washed it about 2 weeks ago and I always wash my car by hand.





Overall it's more expensive so that's why you get people to buy you the materials for birthdays/christmas etc haha.





If you do it by hand and you know what you are doing then hand wash is always 10x better than the car wash... Or you can pay the Bosnians to do it, they do a very good job because there are 5 of them doing it at the same time :).
Last weekend - by hand.


Normally put it through a ';hand preparation'; followed by auto car wash.
She had a hand wash and wax yesterday Annie followed by a vac and a polish inside. Then I treated her to a new air-freshener.
I run it through the car wash about once a month, but I tend to do it more frequently once the salt trucks come out.
yesterday and it rained
My partner washes it by hand every Saturday - yawn.:}
Ive had my Fiesta 6 Months now and Ive not Botherd to wash it even Once





Its been nothing but rain anyways
Last washed it about 9 months ago by hand.
Hubby washes it every weekend.=)
Ashamed to say it has been about four weeks ago, but I did hand wash it.
last hand washed about a month ago. it needs it bad.. i'll take it thru car wash tomorrow. :) ty for reminding me.
Had my car 3 years and never washed it. God, just realised thats terrible! lol





I am going to wash it at the weekend! :)
Been a year but as old as i am who gives a damn. Honest truth.
Last week by hand
3 weeks ago car wash
Never have.
Not once in 2 years, I leave it to the rain.
every two weeks or so hand wash
not once!.. blushes..

No comments:

Post a Comment