Monday, December 21, 2009

Drive through car wash or professional hand wash car wash?

Or do it yourself where its legal car wash?Drive through car wash or professional hand wash car wash?
Drive thru car wash.Drive through car wash or professional hand wash car wash?
i do it my sellf, i dont trust other peepz with my car
do it yourself
getting the pro hand washers to do it prevents scratches, drive thru car washes scratch the hell out of your paint job, but it depends what you have time and money for.
D.I.Y!!


Drive Through = Scratches!!


Hand Wash= Expense!!
drive through car washes can damage your car sometimes. i would say hand wash.
Car wash fund raisers with high school girls.
love the pros
do it myself
Depends on how much on time %26amp; money I have....I prefer professional hand wash car washes....BUT...sometimes I dont have the 40.00 it takes...so I use the drive through..%26amp; it is alot faster too....





In the summer time....when the kids %26amp; I are bored....%26amp; we are looking for things to do...we wash the car together.....just fun times...then we like to play in the water....lol
Professional hand wash for my H3 BABY!!!
I would choose a brushless car wash. Believe it or not your car get's more clean than going threw a regular car wash. If your like me when you wash your own car you leave spots...lol





-L
Hand car wash that does detailing --
For me drive through car wash / wash by myself...


only 2 option i wont believe on professional hand wash.. lolz incase any lost item ...





sry but not mean by every professional car washer...

No comments:

Post a Comment