Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you prefer to hand wash or car wash your car?

car wash cuz im lazie...lolDo you prefer to hand wash or car wash your car?
I prefer to pay someone to hand wash my car.Do you prefer to hand wash or car wash your car?
Its depends on time buddy. But for better car I prefered Hand wash.
im lazy, nuff said
A hand Wash. I have yet to run through as car Wash that gets all the mud %26amp; grime from the under carriage of my car.
hand wash its funner
Car wash
Car wash beside my house is only a buck, if you get 8 gallons of gas.
Hand wash. I feel safer and more relaxed doing it like that. Some times the car wash scratches the car.
I wait till it rains .........
I use the sprayer ones, where you like go in the different bays and put loonies in. (Sorry, that's the Canadian $1.00 coin, for anyone who doesn't know) ... I don't know if that counts as ';hand wash'; I don't usually use the drive thru ones though. Only if I'm in a hurry.
Hand wash during the summer - int he winter I like the car wash to get the salt out from under.
I used to hand wash it alot.. But now I find it hard to get time to do that. So I get it washed at a car wash. Plus it is nice because I like leaving tips with the car wash guys... They work hard and make little money. I always have my son tip them.. =)
I enjoy hand washing my car. As crazy as this sounds, it is a relaxing time to spend with my children.
hand
hand wash
Car Wash. They wash it much better and they have special drain systems so that the water isn't wasted.
I always washed my car until I got old and had more $'s


and they had brush less car washes.....But I always liked to play with water, I still do And its because of a friend of mine they decided not to let people stay in the car anymore---- His Friend


sitting in the back seat of this 68' Chevy Impala, weighting in approx 300lbs made the car hook up some how along the pulling


chain, and the large brush came through the back windshield. The total Truth except it wasn't because of my friend they stopped that. But F/A/F Story Huh?
since i am a very busy songle mom of 4 kids 6 and under i get it washed and weekly becuaes kids can be so messy
Hand wash
when its hot outsied I like to hand wash it but when its not or Im in a hurry I take it to the drive through!
Hand was is better for the car and it gets cleaner and looks better.
When I had a car I always handwashed it. It's better for the car, it cleans it better and it's a lot cheaper. I like keeping cars clean, so I don't mind the work it takes to wash it by hand.
Car wash,drive through of course.
Car wash, because ever since I was a kid I have loved watching the machines do all the work :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment