Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to pay Hand Car Wash Employees? (minimum wage or tips in Chicago,IL)?

I am in the process of opening a hand car wash scheduled for spring of 2010 (Chicago, IL), and I have read conflicting reports on how I need to go about paying employees. Do I have to pay them at least minimum wage, or can I pay them as waiters/waitresses do and that is by the tips system with them only receiving $2-$3 per hour? I want to know the legality of all this as it will drastically change my 3 year projections. I am currently using an $8/hour rate, but if they work on a tips system, my labor costs will drop by 60% and put that much more money to the bottom line. Please advise. Thanks.How to pay Hand Car Wash Employees? (minimum wage or tips in Chicago,IL)?
As long as you pay them 60% and they make the rest in tips you are golden.....
  • facial wrinkles
  • 1 comment:

    1. Nice Blog! Are you trying to find a car wash in officer? Our service includes such as hand car wash, car detailing, car paint protection, etc. We have expert and professional crew for car wash.

      ReplyDelete