Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I run my hands through your car wash hair?

Only if we both get in the car wash together naked....Can I run my hands through your car wash hair?
I cant help but notice that you never included the word women in your question !!! In that instance i decided that my answer would be NO because well your a fruit/ shirt lifter/ jobby Jabber/ Non conforming to women sort of a person.











Have a nice dayCan I run my hands through your car wash hair?
yes babe!
no
......*presents choclate labrador*.....





Help yourself, but you may want to wash your hands after.





and don't do it too near his groin....he likes it too much.......*ahem*....apparently





:o)
Is that an insult?
homo!
alright
no, STRANGER DANGER!!
Sure, but it's nappy and I'm grumpy
i must of left the top down on my convertible again :/
Umm... okay :s
yes
smile when you say that son
only if you wax it first
I dont take showers in the car wash I use my bathroom shower
i think you need to run your hair through my car wash
No I find that kind of a creepy request.





I got my i's on you Mister, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment