Thursday, December 24, 2009

How many folk still wash their cars by hand on a Sunday as opposed to going to car wash?

I do! I don't let anyone touch my car. It's because they do a terrible job, and most likely will scratch the car, because they don't know how to wash it properly.





It's not that hard to wash it, takes some time if you want to really detail it and stuff. They work on your car fast, and they don't use shammys to dry, but those white cotton towels i bet. I know I can do a better job.How many folk still wash their cars by hand on a Sunday as opposed to going to car wash?
Because it saves time, money, and fuel. A very enviormentally friendly plan. That's why my mom does it.How many folk still wash their cars by hand on a Sunday as opposed to going to car wash?
mostly
  • facial wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment