Monday, December 21, 2009

How much can a ';HAND CAR WASH MAKE';?

you have to be wayyy more elaborate. If this is like a donations event (school cheerleaders) vs. actually having a business (where like staff show up and wash and wax cars then...





with your car go to a place and just find out their rates and see how many cars come there (some people are obsessed about keeping their car cleaned. And where I'm at it's $20 to get the inside and 10 to get the outside but there are so many levels. Like getting the tires cleaned is extra using a scent for the inside like coconut is extra....)





if I owned one, I'd hire cute girls or guys pay them $7 an hour and they'll get the rest (maybe earning 10-12 bucks an hour) through tips. And you know people looovvvveee to give tips to cute people. Hate to break it but we made bank when I helped fundraise at my school years ago.)





cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment