Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wash your car with your hands yourself or thru the car wash?

i have very talented hands my dear.... you would be soo amazed ......i'll even wash you with my hands tooo. LOL ;-))Wash your car with your hands yourself or thru the car wash?
If you're short of time, go do a car wash.


But, if you care about your car a lot more and want it to be perfectly done and of course you have the time, do it with your hands.





I got 0/10 skills in cars, no knowledge and I don't even know how to drive, I barely know how to play Need for Speed, yeah I suck at cars.


But it's Common Sense.Wash your car with your hands yourself or thru the car wash?
Hands for sure because then I will be sure to clean the inside too as the car wash cannot do that! Plus I get the satisfaction of having done something for the day!
nothing beats the good old hand skill...... i do it all myself with a sponge and a hosepipe... good exercise as well as some value time in the sun . cmon folks ! i know technology has improved but doesn't mean it replaces handwash
both.


can you please answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Car wash.
hands always with the hands
Car wash. I don't drive anything worth that much attention.
With my hands myself.
%26lt;---he doesn't wash his car OR truck....that's what rain is for!
i look for college school girls doing fundraisers
car wash
someone wash it for me...z
My car gets washed when it rains.
Car wash. I'm lazy.
i like my car dirty, makes it look like you've been driving it hard. but car wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment