Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you wash your car by hand ever?

If not, have we really become that lazy? If you do wash it by hand, why?Do you wash your car by hand ever?
No. I hate to wash cars. I'd rather pay somebody to do it for me.Do you wash your car by hand ever?
Tradition is why we wash it by hand. My husband's grandfather hand washed all the vehicles in the family (there weren't that many.) He was very proud. Now, my father in law washes all our families vehicles on the weekend. My husband who is now 40 has begun to want to wash our daughters first car.


For our family its tradition, but I think for most they like the power wash, underbody treatments, waxing and drying in under 5 minutes that a car wash has to offer!
No but my husband does. He also waxes it.
Nope. It must be one of the crappiest jobs. I just take it to the car wash.





Yes I have become that lazy.
I used to always wash my car by hand.





Now I don't wash it at all. It wastes too much water, and my car will get clean when it rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment