Thursday, December 24, 2009

I am opening a bikini car wash for RVs. Should I have a cardiologist on hand? It will be AARP approved.?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh so that's what the girls mean when they come up and ask, ';Do you want your fluids top off?'; I noticed a man just nodding slowly and drooling while she untied her bikini...... I just didn't get it until now.





Exactly why is it that men over 60 buy RV's. Is this really heart smart? Not only do you need a cardiologist....... I'd bring in a proctologist too.I am opening a bikini car wash for RVs. Should I have a cardiologist on hand? It will be AARP approved.?
show the jessica simpson dukes of hazzard video!!!I am opening a bikini car wash for RVs. Should I have a cardiologist on hand? It will be AARP approved.?
How much for a wax? Maybe a gas pump for extra revenue. Aorta check this one out and research on the web. Vein do you need an answer by? It might take me old day to get some info. But I will gray'ciously get back to you.
Absolutely! I'll head over, where are you doing this? I have my glycerin tablets.
You should also hire a maid to clean up the messes. e
If AARP doesn't approve right now, we'll lobby to have it approved! and more than one cardiologist would be safer.





and will AARP members get a discount?
You..... you....you ....are quite the business man.





I like that thinking ...yes have the Cardiologists on hand, offer discounts for repeat visits and make sure you get kickbacks from the ambulances, undertakers and divorce attorneys!.








WOW... isn't American truly the land of opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment