Thursday, December 24, 2009

Just got back from a hand car wash, and there are four scratches on my car. Underneath the dirt? Or complain?

So it's below zero where I live, so washing the car on my own isn't an option. Actually, once it goes under 25 it's not.





I haven't had it washed in a couple weeks because we got a lot of snow.





So I just get back and lock at my drivers side door, and there's a 3 inch scratch. I look at the passenger side door, there's a 2 inch scratch. These are VERY obvious.





My car wasn't filthy before I washed it, but it was dirty. Is there a chance I didn't see these scratches? Or should I go back and complain?Just got back from a hand car wash, and there are four scratches on my car. Underneath the dirt? Or complain?
There obviously is the chance that the scratches were under the dirt and you didnt notice them, or that the car wash did them. Most likely they will deny culpability, but if you're persistant, they might buff them out for you. Address the issue with them. They are responsible to take ';due care'; when they wash your car.Just got back from a hand car wash, and there are four scratches on my car. Underneath the dirt? Or complain?
complain because with scratches u would have seen them

No comments:

Post a Comment