Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it a good idea to add a oil change and hand car wash to my future smog test shop?

I am planning to buy a smog shop and was wondering if it were a good idea to hire a oil change technician and another person for a hand car wash. I am planning to run this owner absentee but I will still check in every week and watch everything via technology. any ideas or suggestions?Is it a good idea to add a oil change and hand car wash to my future smog test shop?
I think the oil change tech is a good idea. People who don't pass the test could probably be easily talked into an oil change. Car washing I'm not so sure about. A lot of car owners don't really take good care of their cars - they need to pass emissions, so the oil change is necessary, but hand washing an old pick up truck, for example, is just not going to sell.

1 comment:


  1. Nice Blog! Are you searching for hand car wash in officer? Our services include car detailing, car paint protection, hand car wash, etc. Our team uses modern technology and machines for top quality hand car wash. Get the top quality hand car wash services at a reasonable price. To know more about our service, then visit our website now.

    ReplyDelete