Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you pay TIP when you go to Hand car Wash?

I am working in hand car wash in vancouver.





This is one of the busiest place in Vancouver, and the price isn't cheap


at all.


It costs small ';clean'; car for like at least $27 without tax.





People pay, of course, more for trucks.





I wash so many expensive cars everyday.





End of the day, I get only max $5 after working like a dog for 8 hours.








I can't really ask customers if they leave tip or not.





Do you usually leave tip for hand car wash employees?





Thank you so much.


Do you pay TIP when you go to Hand car Wash?
oh yeahh definently.. i went a couple of days ago to an non hand car wash... they only vaccuumed it nd rubbed the soap around tht came from the machines but they did a good job nd the cost was $15 and i tipped them a $5! but $5 at the end of the day total is completely lousy! demand a tip!Do you pay TIP when you go to Hand car Wash?
I don't know if I'd tip for a $27 car wash or not! Maybe not! I do tip for an $8 wash, about a buck or two depending on the service. Someone is making WAY BIG MONEY charging $27, way too much actually, so I understand why you aren't getting tipped. Perhaps the solution would be to check out cheaper car washes and see if the employees don't get more tips....you can't work any harder, and might end up with more at the end of the day. Are you paid over minimum wage? Perhaps that's where some of the $27 is going??
Most people tip after getting their car washed.


I don't know what's going on in Vancouver as to why your tips


are so low.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment