Thursday, December 24, 2009

I just hand washed my car, but i didn't dry it. Will it leave water spots? I used my home hose....?

If it dries, and it leaves water spots, can i rinse it again and dry it with a chamois skin cloth or will rinsing it again strip the car wash chemical i put on it?I just hand washed my car, but i didn't dry it. Will it leave water spots? I used my home hose....?
If you have hard water, it will leave spots. The only way not to leave spots is to rinse with distilled water, or filtered water. We have a system on the UK market which does that, and it's very good.





Otherwise, it's out with the chamois, I'm afraid.





As for washing off the car chemical cleaner, if it's meant to be washed off, then it isn't going to come to any harm for a second rinsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment