Thursday, December 24, 2009

I work from home and park at the end of lots, scratches show up on car after hand car wash, did they do it?

Title says it all.





Basically I RARELY park my car in a lot with other cars near it. I park my car in my driveway at home (and work from home). When I go to the health club, I park my car at the back of the lot, where nobody else ever parks.





I brought my car to the hand wash. 7-8 guys work on it at a time. I get home, close my door, and notice two deep scratches on my drivers side, one on each door. They were ones that look like would happen if a piece of dirty got caught in a sponge and spread across.





I called up, and the owner was somewhat nice. She said that she thought my car was probably very dirty and the scratches were there already. I disagreed (it wasn't that bad). They tried to remove the scratches but they are still there, just not as visible.





The workers do a good job on the cars but are somewhat rough and routinely rub against them when they are drying it.





Does it seem likely that the scratch was made at the wash? Or was already there when I brought it there?I work from home and park at the end of lots, scratches show up on car after hand car wash, did they do it?
No one will ever know


unless one of the workers admit to scrating it


Bad luck soorryI work from home and park at the end of lots, scratches show up on car after hand car wash, did they do it?
they always drop the rag and pick up bits they clean the tyres with the same cloth avoid them
it could be the guys at the wash but more than likley its from lots or maybe even animals that just love your vehicle i no how bad that sucks. sorry
nope, other cars can park and leave before you, so it could be that those scratches are from parking lots.
I would say they picked up some road grime on the towel they were drying the car with and scratched it. Very easy to do. Sand is very abrasive. To the comment about the car parking and leaving before you . Dumb! I supose after they scratched one side they pulled back around and scratched the other so it would match huh? You seem very into your car so you would no. Go with your first thought. I would bank on that answer
  • facial wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment