Monday, December 21, 2009

Hi everybody, I'm from midlands England and I am thinking of starting hand car wash.?

can i make a good living with it? can anyone give me any idea how to start and run it? which part of town is good for such business? pls give me some idea...Hi everybody, I'm from midlands England and I am thinking of starting hand car wash.?
there's a group of Polish chaps near me (south-west England) who seem to be making a decent living out of it - they took over a disused petrol station forecourt on a main road (with necessary planning consents, of course!) and are always busy





They do a hand wash and power-rinse for a 拢5, and they'll also clean round the inside of the doors included in this amount. They also offer vacuuming (which is handy for the likes of me who live in flats and can't run an extension lead out onto the driveway) and interior valeting





I work in the automotive industry and loads of my customers have commented on the fantastic service they get from these guys - they're advertised solely by word of mouth





not the sort of job I'd want to be doing in this cold weather though!Hi everybody, I'm from midlands England and I am thinking of starting hand car wash.?
no1 likes em. sorry but its true.
Try supermarket car parks. But Tesco car parks have a franchised operation already.
Will you be naked
When I worked in Stoke on Trent, I saw loads of hand carwash outfits... generally imigrant workers employed... I tried a couple and found it really good value.





Ensure a good location... or perhaps consider a 'Mobile' service... tout for business at offices, industrial estates, outside 'butty vans', car parks, etc... anywhere that gives you the advantage of 'going to the customer' instead of the customer 'having to come to you'.
You could hire loads of Polish and pay 'em next to nothing.
Fortunately, this is a business you can work out for yourself. You don't need much in the way of overheads. With this type of business, you need to find your own pitch - it's no good trying to set up where someone else is doing the same thing.





As with any business idea, you can make a living doing the work yourself, but you grow rich by getting someone else to do the work and taking a cut. But you've got to become an expert on the business first.
  • facial wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment