Monday, December 21, 2009

Am i better off washing my car by hand or should i go to a car wash???

I have a toyota matrix (wagon). I am considering the cost of the water i use from my home hose and the cost of going to the car wash (which costs $5). Which one do you think is better? Reasons?Am i better off washing my car by hand or should i go to a car wash???
I work at at car detailing shop and my boss owns a car wash right next to the detail shop. The car wash is great for the people that don't have time to wash their car by hand or the people who are to lazy to do it. But my boss always made a point that washing a car by hand is the best thing for it. It gets a lot of the dirt and grime off the car, that a car wash can't. I watch cars come out of the car wash and they come out good, but not as good as they could if they were washed by hand.





It also depends on how frequently you wash your car. If you wash it once a month then I would deffinetly recommend by hand, but if you wash it once a week then a car wash would be just fine. Make sure you put a fresh coat of wax on the car as well about every two month, it will make washing the car that much easier. A hand wash is always better.Am i better off washing my car by hand or should i go to a car wash???
cheaper to wash it at home and you can do a better job.
it's better u hand wash ur car bc if u go to a car wash that can actually start chipping away at ur paint. i get my car hand washed for 10 dollars once a week by someone. if u do decide to wash it urself and ure worried about water usage try not take a long time washing ur car or keep the water turned off when ure not using it.
  • facial wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment