Thursday, December 24, 2009

How much do I charge for a Green Hand Car Wash?

I am going to be starting a one person (me) car wash. I am going to be using only environmentally green products with microfiber cloths. I am only doing it for my neighborhood which is a development. I will have customers leave their car parked on their driveway and will be using their water. I will do exterior wash + tires %26amp; rim + interior clean and vaccuming. I will not be doing waxing. Perhaps Later. I was thinking $20 for exterior + interior. What do you suggest. Any other service ideas? Thanks!How much do I charge for a Green Hand Car Wash?
$20 is to cheap,i would ask for at least 40,you have to think about the costs of materials...How much do I charge for a Green Hand Car Wash?
evniromentally.green.products?


all.that.water.youre.wasting


isnt.enviromentally.friendly





just.use.regular.car.soap





anyways


charge.a.lot.more


most.people.who.know.


how.to.PROPERLY.wash


a.car.charge.about.40


but.i.doubt.you..know.how


to.do.it.properly





but.for.the.whole.thing





i.would.do.about.eh.


50





since.i.know.it.wont.be.properly.done

2 comments:

  1. Nice Blog! Are you searching for a car wash in officer? We provide top-quality hand car wash at an affordable price. Our services include hand car wash, car detailing, car paint protection, etc. We have an expert & professional team for a hand car wash. We provide different methods and machines for car wash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Experience the ultimate Best hand car wash at Valor Built Best hand car wash at Valor Built. Our skilled team delivers meticulous detailing, superior customer service, and a showroom shine that will leave your vehicle looking its absolute best.

    ReplyDelete