Thursday, January 7, 2010

Washing your car by hand OR Pay to get it clean?

i washed my car ( my moms car lol) and it turned out crappyWashing your car by hand OR Pay to get it clean?
I like washing my car in my drive-way with my friends in our bikini's and then we always like spray each other with the hose and stuff, lol it's fun :]Washing your car by hand OR Pay to get it clean?
Depending on the car, now if it's your regular beater, then it only matters to the person and the use of the car.





Now if your talking classic model like a 66 Chevy Impala, in near cherry condition you wash it yourself and do it all by hand because that's like your baby.


;o}
Back when I was a kid (right after the Model T came out ;) ) I washed by hand. Then I took it to the ';do it yourself'; washes. Now I stay in the comfort of the car and let the automatic car wash do it all!
With my volvo and durango, I pay to have them washed and detailed once a week. I hand wash my old benz though, I can't let anything happen to it.





-jay
I usually pay... however, it's fun to wash it by yourself in the summer if you have a group of friends and a garden hose :-)
Both, If I have the time I do it by hand. If I'm in a hurry I pay to do it.
if i have time ill do it... otherwise i would pay








that is if i had a car.... only 4 more days to go... yay
By hand is more fun
Pay :) Especially if yu dont know how to do it lol
Pay!!!
I Always Wash %26amp; Wax my own Car %26amp; Truck......!!
Hand
by hand
Well, I'd rather just lick it clean. Much more flavor, much more fun...
i wash my car @ home because I have fun w/ it..my sister and i have a waterfight while washing it so it's not boring at all
Pay.


To save time and resources.
Just leave it be until it rains.
pay
I do both :)
75% of the time I will wash it myself
pay.
pay, its easier.
i dont care
I love washing my car. Key is to not let the soap sit too long. Then wax, wax, wax to get a sweet shine.
pay. Water ban prevents washing it at home.
I paid on winter time but I wash it at my driveway during summer .

No comments:

Post a Comment