Thursday, January 7, 2010

Friends. I got an second hand car last week. It was shinning when I go it. Yesterday I washed it and now there

some wired type of marks on it. My car is black color. Marks are something like water marks. I have tried it a lot to get rid of them. I went to car wash and also tried my self. Those marks dont go away.


Can you tell me what type of polish I should use to get rid of those marks. Or any other method of washing. From where to get that polish, which will make my car shine again.


Serious reply only.


Thanks


TOMFriends. I got an second hand car last week. It was shinning when I go it. Yesterday I washed it and now there
i'd get a PC kit if i were you. you can polish your car, or about any other car you wanted, back to the new paint shine it once had. here's a link, and its about the only polisher that can remove swirls and oxidation.





http://www.autopia-carcare.com/son-daspo鈥?/a>





good luckFriends. I got an second hand car last week. It was shinning when I go it. Yesterday I washed it and now there
maguiers
Take ';Bobsleds'; advice above. That is what I used on the 3 black cars I've owned. On my last one (a Saleen Mustang) I noticed that acid rain is particularly rough on the paint and finish. Meguiars products were the best, based on trial and error.
Use nufinish my friend,nufinish.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog! Are you searching for a car wash in officer? We provide top-quality hand car wash at an affordable price. Our services include hand car wash, car detailing, car paint protection, etc. We have an expert & professional team for a hand car wash. We provide different methods and machines for car wash.

    ReplyDelete