Thursday, January 7, 2010

Friends. I got an second hand car last week. It was shinning when I go it. Yesterday I washed it and now there

some wired type of marks on it. My car is black color. Marks are something like water marks. I have tried it a lot to get rid of them. I went to car wash and also tried my self. Those marks dont go away.


Can you tell me what type of polish I should use to get rid of those marks. Or any other method of washing. From where to get that polish, which will make my car shine again.


Serious reply only.


Thanks


TOMFriends. I got an second hand car last week. It was shinning when I go it. Yesterday I washed it and now there
Only thing I can think of is try wax, probably turtle wax, it's a good brand. I don't know what the marks would be from.Friends. I got an second hand car last week. It was shinning when I go it. Yesterday I washed it and now there
try a good paste carnuba wax like Mothers.. its a little pricey maby 20 bucks but deffintally the best..thats weird though that you had no marks washed it, had markes and now they wont wash off lol .. what kind of soap did you wash it with the first time??? the marks were probally always there but you couldnt see them because the cat you got the car from polished and waxed the hell out of it and the soap you used stripped it all off..humm.. without seing it I cant really say, but its an idea..I have a 92 Celica that i can wax and it looks showroom new 2 weeks later it looks like a 92 ;)
Was anything spilled on the car? Certain chemicals might cause discoloration like bleach, nail polish remover, or even Mountain Dew. My son spit it all over my house and it actually discolored the paint.
Try some rubbing compound on the spots, followed by polishing compound. Then a good wax.
first of all use a soap made specifically to wash cars. Like Mothers or Meguiars. Don't wash with soap for dishes.





Then, dry it with a nice chamois before it dries under the sun. So wash in the shadow or at the start of the evening or be sure to always but a lot of water on the car while washing it so it doesn't dry because of the sun.





change your water a couple of times while washing it so you don't wash with dirty water





never bring your sponge or mitten at the bottom of the water. That's where all the dirt goes and you are just putting it back on the car.





Before using compound, just wax it with meguiars or mother's waxes.





use windex on the windows at the end.





The most important step... dry it yourself before the sun takes care of it.
first of all do youu dry your car after washing? if so i cant help you. If not there is one solution i stand behind Mr. Cleans auto dry.The filters get impurities out of water and insure a spot free shine, i also suggest drying w/ a clean cloth after washing. Ipromise i dont work for mr clean but you can get it at walmart %26amp; its worth the price
Try Turtle Wax Rubbing Compound and wax. That should get rid of those marks. Rubbing compound is a very fine grit(what they put on laquered cars to bring up the shine.


Try it first on an inconspicuous spot first.
use the turtle wax color cure. its wax thats specific for each type of car color. they come in black ,red, silver, and blue i believe. its generally for light scratches and swirl marks but i've found that it covers up most things. i had a really deep scratch and wierd discolorings on my new silver altima. it worked perfectly and covered up everything to the point that i didn't even know where the spots i covered up was. the best part is the color blends to match your spcific shade of black.
  • facial wrinkles
  • 1 comment:

    1. Nice Blog!Are you looking for a car wash in Officer? We offers a range of services, including hand washing and waxing, polishing and buffing, paint correction, leather and upholstery cleaning, engine bay cleaning, and more. We use specialized tools, techniques, and products to achieve a high level of cleanliness and finish. We have expert and professional hand car wash.

      ReplyDelete