Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do Europeans wash their cars by hand?

I asked ';Do you wash your cars by hand?'; and I'm assuming most were Americans and they mainly said no. Almost nobody does anymore.





I wonder if Europeans more often than not generally prefer washing their cars by hand. I do because I like to not waste 15-20 U.S. dollars on a car wash when it's much cheaper doing it on your own. Besides, doing it on your own makes the car looks nicer if you do a more through job.





I don't know if this is a cultural thing or not. It just pisses me off how no one here seems to not do it anymore.Do Europeans wash their cars by hand?
yes, some of them doDo Europeans wash their cars by hand?
i'm not european..i usually wash my car by hand..but yesterday we went to some automated car wash spent $8..and got the whole car cleaned and dried..as well as the undercarriage..and vacummed the car ourselves with some vacuums they had there..the car is super clean..


i dont mind cleaning the car we just live in miami..so it gets hot..i would have to do in the morning..or else the car would get water spots..
When I went to Europe [Venice %26amp; Croatia] , I came across a number of people who washed their cars. In fact, my whole Europian family washed their cars. I guess it's sort of like a 'traditon' for them to wash their cars. :-]
i live in denmark (american) and most do it at the carwash...mainly cause its cold most of the time here and it rains alot...so no use in doing it by hand and taking time if it rains in 5 minutes after u wash it.
Those who live in a landed homes do. The Europeans who live in city apartments prefer to go to the car wash - they don't have a choice.
I wash my car by hand, as do many of my neighbours. I live in Canada though, so maybe we're old fashioned.
Sometimes we do. We like washing our cars when we have time.
course we do very rarly do we not its a sunday tradition every one washes their car

No comments:

Post a Comment