Thursday, January 7, 2010

Friends. I got an second hand car last week. It was shinning when I go it. Yesterday I washed it and now there

some wired type of marks on it. My car is black color. Marks are something like water marks. I have tried it a lot to get rid of them. I went to car wash and also tried my self. Those marks dont go away.


Can you tell me what type of polish I should use to get rid of those marks. Or any other method of washing. From where to get that polish, which will make my car shine again.


Serious reply only.


Thanks


TOMFriends. I got an second hand car last week. It was shinning when I go it. Yesterday I washed it and now there
Buy a power waxer ( Home Depot for 20$). Then go buy the basic Meguires Cleaner Wax. Buff in on and then buff it off. It will take fine scratches and any water marks off the paint. The wax you can buy anywhere from Walmart to Autozone. Even most grocery stores.Friends. I got an second hand car last week. It was shinning when I go it. Yesterday I washed it and now there
I would say try using a light cutting rubbing compound, but that will leave scratches in your paint that will be very visable. However you might be able to cover them up with a good wax such as Mothers. Another thing you might try is next time you wash your car use a clay block that Meguiars or Mothers makes and run that over the areas where the water marks are. Go over it a few times and then dry your car. If they are still there then try the rubbing compound and a good wax. Use Mothers cleaner wax then use a good protectant wax.

No comments:

Post a Comment